Looking for the Dollar General Survey online? See this guide page to learn how to participate. Also see the website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com to complete the customer feedback questionnaire.
Participating and completing the questionnaire does two things, it allows the company get valuable input into how well they are serving their customers. Also, you get a chance to win prizes in their sweepstakes monthly.
How to Participate in the Feedback Survey and Sweepstakes
If you have recently shopped at this discount retailer, then save your purchase receipt.
First Thing To Do:
- See the page at
www.dollargeneralsurvey.comto get started.
There is a new website for the company’s feedback questionnaire.
- You will want to see the page at www.dgcustomerfirst.com to get started.
Pull out your store purchase receipt, for you will need to input some information from your receipt to get started. On the front page you will need to enter the following:
- Time of your store visit
- Store number
- 15-Digit Survey Code
Enter and move forward.
Then just answer the questions and provide your feedback.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes Eligibility
The sweepstakes is sponsored by the Dollar General Corporation and is limited to current customers who are a legal resident of the U.S. There are a few states that are excluded and include Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, Wyoming, Washington and the District of Columbia.
Ways to Participate in the Dollar General Survey
- Complete the survey online at their official feedback website.
- Mail-in your entry on a 3″x5″ card. Write legibly and include your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, age and date of entry.
- Mail the postcard in a hand printed #10 envelope, with a first class stamp to: Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, Box 345, c/0 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- DollarGeneralSurvey Rules and Requirements – see the page here.
It is good to let the retailer know if they are providing you excellent prices and customer service while at the store.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you and good luck.